• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
took me about 3 as I AUFed to place the corner-edge pair in URB/UR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUJRw1tbwv8, does it look like it takes me 3 second to recognize ZBLL?

A question not related to this conversation. Is full ZBLL worth it? I plan on learning it once I am done with COLL. (a little over halfway)

This question is constantly asked, the answer is pretty much no if you have to ask it. If you want to learn it to get faster it is not. You have to be willing to learn algs for fun because the second it saves you every know and then is not worth it if you have an aversion to learning algs.

WCA
2014HEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
looks like it was a little under a second to be perfectly honest with a few, others were about 2. I'm terrible at recognizing someone's recognition time. :p

My memory is very good, I have (from my last post with the amount of ZBLL's per case question), learned 2 COLL's

WCA
2014HEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUJRw1tbwv8, does it look like it takes me 3 second to recognize ZBLL?

This question is constantly asked, the answer is pretty much no if you have to ask it. If you want to learn it to get faster it is not. You have to be willing to learn algs for fun because the second it saves you every know and then is not worth it if you have an aversion to learning algs.

So then why did you learn ZBLL? If it isn't faster, why did you learn it?

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
So then why did you learn ZBLL? If it isn't faster, why did you learn it?

yeah, pretty much improvement/time ratio. learning zbll takes a long time, but onklly drops your times by about a second. practising things like F2L doesnt take long and makes you so much faster. zbll is useful once you are god at f2l and LL is holding you back.