First, I'd like to credit Cyrus C. (for the Petrus Home thread idea) and Innocence (lol...). Just a thread for those few ZZ/ZB members out there.
Here's a list of cubers that use ZZ/ZB method as their main method that I KNOW of:
Sir E Brum
blah (not sure)
Kirjava (for lulz, lol)
a small kitten
Please help me add more! (just post on this thread if you know any cuber that uses the ZZ/ZB method as their main)
Here's some great info from Cride5! Thanks!
I guess its probably a good idea to include links to other past ZZ threads:
- ZZ speedcubing method
- ZZ Cubers
- ZZ F2L Algs
- ZZ F2L Move Count
- Phasing Explained (ZZ-b)
- Noob's Approach to Missing Link for ZZ-d
ZBLL algorithms from eastamazonantidote!
ZZF2L tips from Conrad (Cride5)! (more info here and here)
Tips for ZZF2L Lookahead:
* Partially hidden edges - learn to identify them through elimination
* Partially hidden corners - ensure you can 'see' 6/8 corners at all times. See: Coracle
* EOLine-F2L transition - basically concentrate on F2L during EOLine - don't 'check' your line edges
* Flexibility - On 1x2x2 blocks be willing to use either a D or and E-slice edge
* No looking at B/D - rotations are bad, use R/L moves to find pieces if you need to
ZZF2L execution tips from Matt S!
something Chris Tran brought up
ELLC, only 27 algs!
ZZF2L 'Open Slotting' Algorithms by Conrad! (Cride5)
... and of course there's always the wiki pages:
AND SO MANY MORE!