• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Oscar 'Odder' Roth Andersen - Pyraminx - 3.78s

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm.. After that solve he obviously would have known it was a sub 4 average and really close to WR, but I wonder if he knew before the solve that if he sub 3.8x'd it would be WR.

Chapuunka

WCA
2010JUDD01
Maybe they should have some security camera-type thing set up to record everything in a WCA competition, so we have something to go by if no one records solves themselves.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maybe they should have some security camera-type thing set up to record everything in a WCA competition, so we have something to go by if no one records solves themselves.

Because every organizer can afford to buy a "security camera-type thing" considering the large sum of money collected at these competitions.

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Because every organizer can afford to buy a "security camera-type thing" considering the large sum of money collected at these competitions.

I'm 92.3% sure he was kidding.

Neo63

WCA
2008WUNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm 96.1% sure you didn't calculate the probability to tenth of a percent.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm 93.4% sure that if he was being sarcastic he should have used a smiley because it's very hard to distinguish sarcasm from stupidity when there's a plethora of noobs on this forum.

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm 93.4% sure that if he was being sarcastic he should have used a smiley because it's very hard to distinguish sarcasm from stupidity when there's a plethora of noobs on this forum.

I'm 89.1% sure Anthony just called you a noob.