• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

windhero

WCA
2013COCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm looking for an OH cube. I've been considering the Zhanchi 55 and 50mm and the FangShi 54.6mm. I've had a 55mm zhanchi and I cant really remember if it was small enough. I have fairly big hands so a 50mm might be an overkill. Has anyone tried a fangshi for OH? Is it anyones main? Is any of these cubes sold in primary colour plastic and if yes, where exactly?

PatCube

I'm looking for an OH cube. I've been considering the Zhanchi 55 and 50mm and the FangShi 54.6mm. I've had a 55mm zhanchi and I cant really remember if it was small enough. I have fairly big hands so a 50mm might be an overkill. Has anyone tried a fangshi for OH? Is it anyones main? Is any of these cubes sold in primary colour plastic and if yes, where exactly?

I once saw the primary color fangshi in LighTake
http://lightake.com/Products.do/ClearanceCenter.list

windhero

WCA
2013COCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Zeotor

I know that FangShi ShuangRen V2s (57mm edition) is sold in primary plastic, but I havent found 54.6mm Fangshis made completely from primary, just the illusion one that has both primary and black plastic. http://www.fasttech.com/products/2115/10004530/1389201

Champion's Cube Store has the 54.6 FangShi ShuangRen in primary plastic.
Link
The Cubicle does too, though it's out of stock at the time of this post.
Link (It is listed in the drop-down menu.)

There may be other stores that have it; I didn't look around a lot.

ianliu64

Can't believe I have to resort to this thread...
anyway, I'm thinking of getting a new cube, and I want it to be fast (no duh), very smooth, and somewhat quiet.

Last edited:

Shah

Just out of curiosity, Between Weilong and CX3 which has less to zero lockups? I have a Stickerless ZhanChi and It locks up a lot. :(

windhero

WCA
2013COCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just out of curiosity, Between Weilong and CX3 which has less to zero lockups? I have a Stickerless ZhanChi and It locks up a lot. :(

Your zhanchi is either set up bad (tensions, lube) or you are inaccurate. Zhanchi does not lock up a lot by any means.

However the WeiLong locks up less than pretty much anything else, but if you are really inaccurate it will too lock up because of overturning.

Pradyut

Shengshou Aurora

Hi, I currently use the Shengshshou Aurora as my main , do you think it will be worth it to by a lubix one ??

fatool

Be careful with Weilongs, they are garbage out of the box with intense spring noise. However, i loved mine after i lubed the springs and tensioned it right. I highly recommend getting a DIY version.