• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it safe to order from this store ???

Not really the shipping takes like 1 month or longer and sometimes gets orders mixed up. I ordered from Aliexpress almost 2 years ago with an order of a white SS 4x4, white mini Zhanchi 42mm, black dayan megaminx, and a white whittwo v1. But a month later when I opened the box the puzzles that I got where a black SS 4x4, stickerless 42mm Zhanchi, black Dayan Megaminx, and a white WitTwo v1.

Note

WCA
2014LUCI02
A cube with little to no lock ups, a buttery feel, no corner twisting problems, and no pops? If you're about to say "Weilong," I guess I've been handling mine the wrong way or something.. Heh..

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Bryan Chia

YouTube
Visit Channel
What? All modding takes is some sandpaper, which almost everyone has in their house.

It doesn't matter what speed he turns at, the Aochuang is hard to control and I would not recommend it for beginners. You don't recommend Weilongs or Aolongs for beginners for the same reason.

Yeah i know, but just saying, people like me don't have the guts to do it, what if i screw up the cube or did it wrongly and thats my only 5x5, does that mean i have to get a new one?
anyway, lets put an end to this. Im not an expert in this so I'll keep my mouth shut for now as im just a regular cuber.
I bought an aolong as my first cube because, it was like a trend, like everyone is using it, so i thought i might just get it.
Partly is that, i dont want 'buy' too many cubes because i dont really have savings so for me, why not just get the best cube out there and use it. This is just me.

Is it safe to order from this store ???

Not really the shipping takes like 1 month or longer and sometimes gets orders mixed up. I ordered from Aliexpress almost 2 years ago with an order of a white SS 4x4, white mini Zhanchi 42mm, black dayan megaminx, and a white whittwo v1. But a month later when I opened the box the puzzles that I got where a black SS 4x4, stickerless 42mm Zhanchi, black Dayan Megaminx, and a white WitTwo v1.

Basically what Michael said, the shipping really does take a month to arrive where i live (Australia), and since its free shipping i don't have anything else to say.
But i think aliexpress is under lightake. I once order my aolong v1 from aliexpress and it took 19 days to arrive, which is not too bad, and for lightake, it once took 2 months to arrive, because the parcel got sent back to China due to something, no idea but it was a very very very bad experience i can tell you that.

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Basically what Michael said, the shipping really does take a month to arrive where i live (Australia), and since its free shipping i don't have anything else to say.
But i think aliexpress is under lightake. I once order my aolong v1 from aliexpress and it took 19 days to arrive, which is not too bad, and for lightake, it once took 2 months to arrive, because the parcel got sent back to China due to something, no idea but it was a very very very bad experience i can tell you that.

Did you order the same thing from two sites or was it a different purchase?

Fawn

So I've been yearning to get some new puzzles. There are still a few WCA puzzles that I don't have:
4x4
6x6
Pyraminx
Square-1
Skewb
Clock.

For the 4x4 and 6x6, it's pretty apparent which brands are the most recommended, but I want some recommendations for the other puzzles. Things To consider: 1) I have a very light the turning style. 2) I like loose tensions. So maybe puzzles that can handle that. 3) Good tutorials. Preferably showing methods that can get relatively decent times, but nothing too fancy. Not for the big cubes, of course.

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I've been yearning to get some new puzzles. There are still a few WCA puzzles that I don't have:
4x4
6x6
Pyraminx
Square-1
Skewb
Clock.

For the 4x4 and 6x6, it's pretty apparent which brands are the most recommended, but I want some recommendations for the other puzzles. Things To consider: 1) I have a very light the turning style. 2) I like loose tensions. So maybe puzzles that can handle that. 3) Good tutorials. Preferably showing methods that can get relatively decent times, but nothing too fancy. Not for the big cubes, of course.

Any speedsolving brand has a decent Pyraminx. Calvin's (MF8) Square-1 is very popular, and ShengShou Skewb with LanLan springs/MoYu Skewb are most popular.

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
yeah, hopefully, i was really mad at that time but those 4 cubes in the package is still good, no damages..
i would still go for lightake only when it has massive discount and stuff but most likely im going with cubezz after that

I've ordered from Lightake and Cubezz recently. Lightake arrived today. Cubezz I ordered from a bit later so I'll see when that comes.

Lonely Parrot

Hey guys, I wanted to know which cube should I get (3x3) for me? If it helps, I have one cube which is the original Rubiks 5x5 Cube and am thinkinking for either MoYu AuLong or WeiLong. Keep in mind I can only get one for at least a year

Lonely Parrot

My average is about 10 mins (I just use my 5x5 when I want to solve a 3x3 as I don't have a 3x3)

Last edited:

Lonely Parrot

I need to upgrade!!

Hello everyone. I am Parrot. I have one cube, a 5x5 one which is the original one from Rubiks (the one manufactured by Funskool). I don't even have a 3x3 so I just solve the centers and edges of my 5x5 and use it like a 3x3. I have become pretty fast with my 5x5 due to that Center and Edge practice. I now want to move on to a 3x3 Cube and am considering MoYu Aolong. I would love help on choosing a cube for me. I would also like to know on which lubricator should I get so that I can make it smoother and faster as I do not have any lubricator currently. For the cube that you suggest me, please give me a link to a step by step video of how to lubricate that cube as I do not even know how to remove a pie from the cube and put it back. Thanks :D