• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
For a polish sledge style, my unmodded lanlan locks up a lot. I currently average 12 seconds. Which should I get (and why)

Mod my lanlan
Stock SS
SS w/ lanlan balls+springs
Modded SS
SS w/o balls
Moyu Skewb
Do something to a moyu (specify)

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,
I have searched the forum but I only found old threads and replies to this question (older that a couple of years).
What would be a good 3x3 for OH? I have relatively big hands but when I try to do PLLs with my current two-handed cubes (YJ Chilong, Moyu Aolong, Weilong etc.) I cannot get a comfortable grip (with my left hand) that allows me to do Us with index and at the same time Rs with my pinky. I end up struggling all the time with the grip.

Would you recommend something a bit smaller, like the mini Weilong? or just a cube in looser tensions and good lube so that it turns effortlessly?

Wanting to hear what you have to say. Thanks!

Sorry for the bump but no answers yet. Anyone? Thanks!