• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

OLL Trainer

bamboocha

YouTube
Visit Channel
Many of us are learning or are going to learn OLL. I am currently learning it and I made a program to make it easier to memorize all of them. WTF2L.com OLL trainer is also great, but it assumes that you already know all the OLL cases.

You can download my program here:
OLL Trainer 1.0.rar

OLL Trainer is a program that generates random OLL cases. You can pick which cases you have already learned or wan't to concentrate on to practice them. At first there was a timer in it, but I think that after all OLLs aren't about speed, so I removed it. I'm not sure if the "Use actual probabilities"-option works or not, but if you find it useful, you can use it.

Feel free to comment me what you think about it. If you find any bugs or other things that make the program unstable, please tell me.
Notice! The program only runs on Windows, since that's the only one I have!

Last edited:

bamboocha

YouTube
Visit Channel
[/QUOTE]Yeah, I un-rar-ed the file, and all I get a folder.[/QUOTE]
And if you press the OLL Trainer thing or the setup button what does it say?

Johannes91

Notice! The program only runs on PC, since that's the only one I have!
You mean Windows. PC's can run other operating systems, too.

And the reason it doesn't work on other platforms is that it requires .Net, not that you only have Windows.