• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Euro 2010

Simboubou

WCA
2007BOUR01
It's Rubik's cube 30 years aniversary, so I guess that is why it takes places un Hungary.

Anyway, I'll be there since Winning Moves invites me !

Zava

WCA
2007BERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's Rubik's cube 30 years aniversary, so I guess that is why it takes places un Hungary.

Anyway, I'll be there since Winning Moves invites me !

we can find a lot of anniversaries, like 07 WC was held here because it was the 25th anniversary of the first worlds, I don't think this would be a reason to hold it here. imagine, if you go by this, in 5 years 1 EC and 1 WC would be held here.
Slash don't worry about the organisation team, it will be done by Ron and the others, not the studio-KuruczBalázs and so on. I just only hope we can get the same venue as WC07 venue, that was freakin' awesome especially compared to hungarian open 08-09 venue....

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I look forward to competing in Hungary. Especially since I speak so much bazmeg Hungarian... ;)

From what I gather, there will be tough time restrictions in order to compete so it's not a given that everyone who wishes to will be able to participate. This is at least the impression I got from conversations over the last few days. Hopefully I will qualify for pyraminx and so I will go, otherwise, I guess not.

PILLANGO.

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I look forward to competing in Hungary. Especially since I speak so much bazmeg Hungarian... ;)

From what I gather, there will be tough time restrictions in order to compete so it's not a given that everyone who wishes to will be able to participate. This is at least the impression I got from conversations over the last few days. Hopefully I will qualify for pyraminx and so I will go, otherwise, I guess not.

PILLANGO.

I'm so excited:D I'll try to gather the hardest and dumbest Hungarian words such as CÁPÁZÁS:D
btw I think the strict rules suck, we didn't even need them on the Worlds.

Other thing: If somebody wants free accommodation, contact me;)

coinman

WCA
2005GUST02
This is the venue: :D

DNF.jpg

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel

What do you don't get? That's going to be the venue. If you are looking for enlgish translation on the website, as far as I know they don't have that.

If you are looking for the rooms we will use, they are here.

Ohh... I was like "How do you know that's gonna be the venue?" (I translated the page :p) but now I see that it's announced at the WCA page =D