• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PLL - 2 side recognition Software

ddollard

I am looking for software to that I am able to practice my PLL - 2 side recognition. I remember using one many moons ago, althought have not been able to find it again.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Dwayne

lilkdub503

WCA
2010WARR01
Whoa! Cool program! But how do you go about it? Do I perform that algorithm? Does it give me like a cheat or hint or something so I can get acclimated? Looks fun.

poorshooter

hmm, i might have seen something pretty similar to that link's 'petrus Step 1 Step 2' stuff, only for Roux. 1st block and 2nd block. i recently got interested in Roux (again), but failed to find that F2B solver again.. any help?

miniGOINGS

hmm, i might have seen something pretty similar to that link's 'petrus Step 1 Step 2' stuff, only for Roux. 1st block and 2nd block. i recently got interested in Roux (again), but failed to find that F2B solver again.. any help?

Hmm, I've had no such luck looking for it (mostly because I don't know the name). I would be really interested if someone could find it.

Johannes91

Ha, I've had an unfinished version of that with more features lying around for almost 2 years now... Didn't think anyone would use it, there are some nice programs for LL recognition/alg practice out there already.

This?