• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Android timer Chrono cube

rafffel

Hi all ,
some timer is avaible on iphone windows mac and other plateform but android user don't have timer .
I have made Chrono cube the first version is very basic but in soon future i will add some freature.

if you have some questions or bugs post here.

Qrcode :
chart

Name : Chrono cube
Price : 0.99euro

Last edited:

rafffel

it's paid because register to market is not free .
So 0.99€ is not lot of money and update is free.;
You can try and uninstall the market when you buy app on market you have 24h for uninstall and don't paid the app.
i have edit first post for add price

Last edited:

tarpshack

WCA
2010ENGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
In your app summary you state that it is currently very basic with plans for future updates. I don't want to buy it, try it, and request a refund now if you still plan to add a lot of features to it. Maybe you could come up with a lite/free version so that people can try it and then charge for your full featured version?

Currently there is already a full-featured Android App "SpeedCube Timer" that is currently free and has been updated based on user suggestions.

ebbxup.jpg
What makes yours better and worth $1.36?

maggot

i have "Cube Timer" (logo is an andorid with cube for chest), "SpeedCube Timer" (with logo of cube scrambled and a small clock in front), and a program called "Algorithms" which has logo of solved cube.
all of these are good apps. i personally prefer cube timer because of its simplicity. these were all free and good apps.
cheers!

BIGCUBE77

i have "Cube Timer" (logo is an andorid with cube for chest), "SpeedCube Timer" (with logo of cube scrambled and a small clock in front), and a program called "Algorithms" which has logo of solved cube.
all of these are good apps. i personally prefer cube timer because of its simplicity. these were all free and good apps.
cheers!

the algorithms one is great for learning oll