• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stackmat timer on CCT for a Mac help please!!!

niklausio422

WCA
2009PARC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have followed all of the instructions for connecting my timer to my mac computer and using CCT to find the averages. I used the correct adapters and such, and when I try using my stackmat on CCT, it won't time correctly. For example, I used the stackmat timer to time myself, and I got a 15.44 second solve. The display in CCT reads 0:155.00 and in the average section to the right of the display, it says I got a 2:35.00 solve. Please help! I don't know what's wrong here.

I also have my configuration 4 stackmat settings set to:
set stackmat value: 50
165 hundredths is checked
Mixer 1 Built in input description. no details available
sampling rate 44,100

SuperNerd

WCA
2009KNOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
check 15 minutes, 165 seconds and 165 hundreths. Then it should work.

Also, make sure that you have the timer on when you plug it in, then it should turn itself off. Once you turn it on after that, it should work properly.

Hope I helped

niklausio422

WCA
2009PARC01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Also, make sure that you have the timer on when you plug it in, then it should turn itself off. Once you turn it on after that, it should work properly.

Hope I helped
i tried that, i got a 13.63 second solve, the display reads 15:10.00 and the average section to the right of the display reads 15:02.00

SuperNerd

WCA
2009KNOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Hope I helped
i tried that, i got a 13.63 second solve, the display reads 15:10.00 and the average section to the right of the display reads 15:02.00

Hm....

Mess around with different mixers. Tell me how that goes.

Last edited:

niklausio422

WCA
2009PARC01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Hope I helped

Hm....

Mess around with different mixers. Tell me how that goes.
there are only 2 mixers and i've tried both and they both don't work :T

martin8768

i fixed my mac and stackmat by going to sys prefs and on the line in settings in Sound, turn ur stackmat on and adjust the Input Level till you can see the blue bars moving, if its maxed out the timer wont work, if its to low the timer wont work either