• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Threads you should not make

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is a guide to look at when seeing whether or not a thread you want to make has already been made. After using this, if your thread is still valid, use the search function to double check no one has made your thread, as this thread only contains frequently made threads.

Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely check out the wiki for most things.

Direct most of your simpler questions here.

I need an algorithm for...

Most things related to popbuying.com

3x3 Related

3x3x3 Cubes

Cube Hybrid Thread

If your wondering which cube is best, see this post.

What Is The Best Speed Cube?

Is this cube good?

What 3x3 is this?

BLindfolded Stuff

YAY I JUZT SOLVESTED TE CUBIE BLINDFOLDED!!!111one1!!

I DNFed on a BLD

How can I memorize the cube for a blindfolded solve?

I want to solve a big cube blindfolded.

I just started learning BLD, what do I do?

Shops

Puzzle Shops

Cube4you Shipping

Cube4you Shipping (Australia)

Cube4You Tracking

Popbuying Help

Dealextreme Products

Dealextreme Shipping

Vcube Shipping

Please do not post anymore threads on How long does _____ take to ship, or I didn't get my order from ______ . We are not a store, nor do we have contact with any more contact with stores then you do. E-mail them yourself. We cannot help you.

Other

Lucky Scrambles

Accomplishments

I want a guide on…

Will be updated regularly. Post suggestions if you want to.

Last edited:

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Nice list. Don't forget "I'm having a problem with Cube4you/DealExtreme/Popbuying/Vcubes.com/any other site that is not Speedsolving" and "How long does shipping from X take/how much does shipping cost?"

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice list. Don't forget "I'm having a problem with Cube4you/DealExtreme/Popbuying/Vcubes.com/any other site that is not Speedsolving" and "How long does shipping from X take/how much does shipping cost?"
I added some shop stuff, but I couldn't find much on "problems" that had anything useful in them. If you have a thread in mind, linky?

Not a bad idea, but haven't we tried this?

Not that I know of.

Broken Link

Awesome list btw. Very useful.

Fixed

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
I added some shop stuff, but I couldn't find much on "problems" that had anything useful in them. If you have a thread in mind, linky?

The point is that we are not Cube4you/DealExtreme/Popbuying/Vcubes. If you have a problem on those sites, stop posting in the help section of Speedsolving. We can't help you.

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel

The point is that we are not Cube4you/DealExtreme/Popbuying/Vcubes. If you have a problem on those sites, stop posting in the help section of Speedsolving. We can't help you.

"Please do not post anymore threads on How long does _____ take to ship, or I didn't get my order from ______ . We are not a store, nor do we have contact with any more contact with stores then you do. E-mail them yourself. We cannot help you."

Good enough?