• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Meep: The Journey to Antarctica

JustinJ

Premium Member
WCA
2008JAFF01
So a long sleep made me think of some simple game concept. Then I was like 'o meep iz cool' so the name and everything was a 'Why would I ever do this?' kinda thing.

The game has minimal instructions in it and nothing. I was never planning on adding hand animations so don't ask.

Download (.exe): http://www.mediafire.com/?zmhywglogl0

+2s and DNFs do not still apply.

qqwref currently has the record with an average of 1.20 and I believe the single of 0.23.
Controls are higamesish.

I think I spelled Antarctica wrong in the game, but whatever :p

Last edited:

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Accidentally got a ridiculous average.
1.33 1.16 (2.06) 1.13 (1.09) = 1.20 (wat.)

Best average before that was like 1.8ish lolz... such nice cases. Best single is 0.55.

EDIT: Maybe it wasn't SO accidental, just got 1.48 avg5...

Last edited:

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Robots are mean and don't have a feel bad sensor. And Waffle is building an entire empire of them!

Oh you don't know what Pengy's capable of ;)

n100000533962823_3357.jpg

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I solved my stretching problem by putting it over a 640x480 screen of black in paint when screen recording =P

Anywho, :3 (Beat qq's video, but not his PB =( )

Last edited by a moderator:

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
NOOOO
this doesn't work for mac
Oh well, at least we know that Pengy is safe.

Actually is it possible for anyone to convert this game to be playable on macs?

I heard that people are working on a port for Mac =( I never really looked into that though

Edit: Work on the port stopped for quite a while but just resumed a few days ago (Jan 27):

"Good news for Mac users …we’ve contracted with a new developer to support the previous contractor who has also agreed to stay with us and finish the work on GM4Mac. We’ve effectively doubled the effort we had before and work has started on getting the bugs fixed. We should hopefully have a release candidate ready in a month or two. I’ll keep you updated here."

Last edited: