• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT session logging help please!

Tyrannous

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, i just got the new CCT 0.9.5 timer, and noticed it said "guest, logging disabled", i assume this refers to not keeping the previous sessions results, as mine is not, but how do you get the timer to start keeping records of your results, or can you not and im just making myself look yet more nublike lol

Kwayetus

File > Configuration

Click on Options among the choices then there's a box where you can create new profile. :)

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A quick CCT question for j-fly seeing as he's here :p
Is it possible to change the order cubes types for scrambles in the dropdown (I hate scrolling between 3x3 and sq1), or even remove some from the list (2x2 is ftl)?

gpt_kibutz

I have the same problem, though it is not when i'm loggued as a guest. Each time I launch CCT it shows a very old 2x2 avg 12 I did; and i does not save times.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
A quick CCT question for j-fly seeing as he's here :p
Is it possible to change the order cubes types for scrambles in the dropdown (I hate scrolling between 3x3 and sq1), or even remove some from the list (2x2 is ftl)?

Under scramble customizations you can drag things around to reorder them. Doesn't look like you can delete 2x2 though.
Yeah, Jeremy, can we delete scramble customizations? I'm never going to solve an 11x11.

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh jolly good thanks guys! I don't think I can do what you recommended Dan (lol as if I would even risk trying), but at least 2x2 is out of view now. :)
Hugs 4 shelley.

jfly

WCA
2005FLEI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you Shelley. And what Dan Cohen said about recompiling the scramble plugin is right. That's the only way to remove 8x8-11x11. I figured reording would be good enough. Being able to delete the bigger cubes brings up the question of how to bring them back if you need them.

WCA
2008LOMB01
Again -__- This is maybe the 5th time that this happen with CCT 0.9.5. I started CCT and some times and session are missing and (profile) "Pasquale L (Logging disabled)". Everytime this happen I have to download CCT new. How can i fix this problem?

Last edited:

hawkmp4

Make sure you only have one copy of CCT open. If you have two, the second copy won't be able to log times.

hawkmp4

Check your processes window (if you're on a Windows computer, if not, check the equivalent for your OS), I've had only one window showing, but two processes going.