• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

skeevs

I bought this "Magic Cube" from a local store since the tension could be adjusted. It had tiles(instead of stickers) on it , however the screws were rather short(allows little play with tension). Shape of the pieces are very much like the pieces from a C4U cube(since that is the only other cube I have at the moment).

Is it just a clone or is it of a certain type of cube?

Last edited:

daniel0731ex

I bought this "Magic Cube" from a local store since the tension could be adjusted. It had tiles(instead of stickers) on it , however the screws were rather short(allows little play with tension). Shape of the pieces are very much like the pieces from a C4U cube(since that is the only other cube I have at the moment).

Is it just a clone or is it of a certain type of cube?

it's a 国佳 (GuoJia[1]) cube produced by WeiChi Plastics.

cuberkid10

WCA
2010HULL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel

tinyurls can be dangerous. No need to use them on the forums.

oh, it is a link to an FII on lighttake. i thought they were meant to reduce text.:fp Sorry:eek:

Well, they can be used to reduce text, but you can say that it links to a safe site, even if it doesn't. You can just post the full link in the forums. TinyURL should only be used in chat boxes, and even then, it can be dangerous.