If the link fails to load, the server is updating and you have to wait a while before it can load again.
This timer is based on blah a.k.a. zzzonked's timer
- tap [spacebar] to start timer and any key to stop
- the time is accurate because the timer is started when the spacebar is released and stopped whenever any button is pressed
- press '2' for 2x2 and again to enter BLD mode and again to get back to speed mode, press 3 for 3x3 and so on till 7x7. Press '9' for pyraminx
- press 'L' to view last scramble
- press 'Q' to display full details for each solve
- press 'P' to mark the current time as PLL skip and press 'O' for OLL skip
- press [escape] followed by [enter] to reset the times
- press 'D' to mark the current time as 'DNF' and press again to mark it as a +2 penalty and again to cancel the penalty
- hover on a time marked as 'DNF' to show the raw time
- press [delete] or [backspace] to delete current time
- click and drag the scramble preview to move the preview somewhere else because it might be blocking the scramble(or time)
- click on the time or press 'F' to toggle between full screen mode and normal mode(only applicable to browsers other than IE)
- click on the mean time or press 'M' to get the details including scrambles(suitable for doing small averages) and tap 'M' again to get full details without scrambles(suitable for big average attempts) so that you can copy them or whatsoever(only applicable in browsers other than IE too)
- click on the best/worst time(on the right side) or press 'Z' or 'X' to get the scramble for the relative scrambles
- click on the best/worst average of 5/12 time or press 'C', 'V', 'B', or 'N' to get the details so that you can copy them or whatsoever(only applicable in browsers other than IE too)
- click on the box displaying all the times to select and highlight all the texts, and press [CTRL]+[C] to copy them to the clipboard(after a box appears)(only applicable in non IE environment)
- If you really want it to be more "full screen" instead of seeing the navigation bars and title bars, press [F11]. If your browser supports full screen mode, the whole window will fill the screen.
Note: Google Chrome encouraged. IE disencouraged.
DNF function(forgot to show +2 penalty function), bracket best and worst time function, time of solve, number of solves, mean, average, standard deviation, current, best and worst average of 5 and 12.
In 3x3 Blindfolded mode. Display of memorization and execution time seperately, current time and date, full screen mode after clicking the time, position of scramble in full screen mode
Details of times after clicking on the mean time.
OLL, PLL and LL skip function, percentage of skips and DNFs, times for best average of 12 shown(click on the red 'X' to close the details box).
2x2 in blindfolded mode in non-full screen mode, scramble preview drag function.