• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Should we add a hi-games profile link?

Jake Gouldon

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm sure most of us know that you can add a link to your youtube, IM, skype, etc. profiles. I suggest we add a hi-gamesand/or cubemania account one.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
I don't do Hi-Games but it seems like a pretty popular thing here. I'd rather have cubemania ones but thats because I saw at computer cubes.
I'm not sure if it would be hard to add Hi-Games but I think it would be cool.

tim

WCA
2007HABE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm, all this "everyone has at least 10 social network profiles and wants to share all his links" stuff seems to be getting a problem for admins/web developers. Someone should really find a solution to this problem ;).
www.my-social-networks.com/timhabermaas ?

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just going off of people's signatures I don't really think people are that big on showing off their higames or cubemania profiles. Right now I can't think of anyone other than Sarah that has a link to their higames profile in their sig. I don't think I've ever found myself saying "gee I wonder what that random person's cubemania profile is."

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm, all this "everyone has at least 10 social network profiles and wants to share all his links" stuff seems to be getting a problem for admins/web developers. Someone should really find a solution to this problem ;).
www.my-social-networks.com/timhabermaas ?
Good idea, but I get
Error 404: NOT FOUND!

Your browser cannot find the document corresponding to the URL you typed in.

Would it be possible to make this an unstructured list where you could type in something like this?
Name1: Link1
Name2: Link2
Name3: Link3

E

Ethan Rosen

I actually think that facebook is pretty reasonable. I'd be pretty surprised if it isn't at least as popular in this community as youtube is, and it's a nice way to communicate small things and keep up with members of the community.