• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

jflysim + qqtimer = something I don't have a clever name for

jfly

WCA
2005FLEI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
As recommended here: http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16004, I've finally added rotations to the PyraSim. I also added optimal random state scrambles (at the request of Michael Gottlieb). Lastly, I crammed my simulator into the middle of qqTimer, giving a stats interface for hardly any extra work (thanks qqwref!). Thanks again to #rubik for testing stuff out for me. The only problem I know of is with changing the puzzle type on Opera. For some reason, the keys stop working. To fix this, just refresh the page.

Enough blabber, here it is! http://jfly.cubing.net/jflysim/qqTimer.html
The puzzle chooser is in the options area for qqTimer. Enjoy! Bugs and feedback are always appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
Jqtimeflysim?
Qsimtimeflyjer?
Qqjsimflyertime?
Timeqflyjsimer?
Remember when you left CCT running on your computer when you shut it down, and when you turned it back on, it had a time of almost a day?

Last edited:

jfly

WCA
2005FLEI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the kind words. I'll try to pick my favorite name from all the suggestions.
Update: Michael cut the qqTimer code down to the bare minimum, and increased the size of the scrollbars =).

Remember when you left CCT running on your computer when you shut it down, and when you turned it back on, it had a time of almost a day?

LOL, yeah.

jfly

WCA
2005FLEI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd like to announce that qqwref got to do the first ever accurately timed MegaSim solve today at Caltech Fall 2009. I've uploaded the fix (after months of ignoring Michael). Also, the applet doesn't reset when you click Reset anymore.