• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

About Creating Multiple Usernames?

Cyrok215

YouTube
Visit Channel
First off: If this should be in the Off-topic discussion I am deeply sorry.

Now onto the point, I really hate my username & would love to change it. Obviously I can't I read the thread about that, what I was wondering is would the moderators/administrators be annoyed if I created another username to replace this one? I know a lot of other forums hate it when they see multiple of the same IP's. Would this be okay here?

Thanks in advance

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Multiple accounts from the same IP would only be a problem if it was being done to circumvent a ban. If you don't like your username and want to start over with a new one, go right ahead.

dbax0999

WCA
2009ADAM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm about to go do this too. Say hi to David Adams when you see him around

EDIT: Meh I decided against it. maybe I will become a premium member sometime so I can support this site and change my username.

Last edited: