• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Sydney

Nezhmetdinov

That's because I specifically asked you, several times not to use that medium. I do not check my wall/notice notifications. If I'd responded in other mediums, why swap to my wall where I'd asked you not to contact me.
Sorry for the whole ordeal, money should be in your account soon. (I've sent it)

Sorry if that's how it appears to you. I waited a day or so for a reply to my email before returning to your wall where you were responding. Didn't feel I had much choice in the absence of a reply in my inbox.
If you replied to my email we've got problems with delivery there too and mail is clearly not working between us in any form.

Thanks for your efforts with reshipment and refund. I'll email you when it's in my account. I think we've had a massive failure to communicate.

In any case, can you please email me the date of transfer and a receipt so I can speak to my bank? I already lodged the complaint.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ah schools been abit hectic recently last weeks and final exams coming up, all that business :/ .
Yeh I watched the Melbourne game, I can imagine the atmosphere at the stadium would have been ridiculous. But if they play like that it'll be a very close game. Yea, it's weird that we were talking about it, I don't think too many people saw the Warriors finishing as strongly as they have.

Aww well you win this time. The game was still amazing though! 82,000 fans, absolutely crazy! It was awesome yelling and cheering and getting really into it and trying to drown out the Manly supporters. And at least the Warriors fought hard all the way to the end, and didn't get embarrassed. I was also really glad that Johnson had a good game; he's looking really impressive for someone with such little experience!

Ltsurge

We've been asked but not interested....Waste of time..Cubers are not a freak show

good point, Simon Westlund won his countries version of got Talent though (for cubing)...

I think that anybody who has talent in "different" areas (i.e. not singing or dancing) are lablled freaks. Still Faz could win $250,000- waste of time?

pi.cubed

Simon Westlund won his countries version of got Talent though (for cubing)...

What events did he do?
I would think that to win a national talent show you would have to do some really crazy stuff. Like multiple cubes underwater, OH BLD or that cube solve while juggling thing Ravi Fernando did.

Ltsurge

What events did he do?
I would think that to win a national talent show you would have to do some really crazy stuff. Like multiple cubes underwater, OH BLD or that cube solve while juggling thing Ravi Fernando did.

IDK I'll google it once I get the chance to.

Daryl

WCA
2010ARIA01
Hmm.. I am a kind of interested.. what kind of act should be ? As it is said, solving cubing is not really attracted..

and other way, I am not Australian, can I participate ?

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
Hmm.. I am a kind of interested.. what kind of act should be ? As it is said, solving cubing is not really attracted..

and other way, I am not Australian, can I participate ?

Info is available here: http://au.tv.yahoo.com/australias-got-talent/

If you're interested, I could forward you an e-mail from an AGT person.

The would just be based around solving a couple of cubes. It's never been done before on AGT so nobody really knows what to expect.

Tim.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
You can compete. I am 99% sure there is no country bias.
I should totally juggle solve! I get them about half of the time now :p
But it's not just the talent that wins it for you, personality/etc.

Daryl

WCA
2010ARIA01
From the web..

To qualify for Australia's Got Talent you must be either an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia. Proof may be required.

So I cannot compete..