• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Sydney

solver

Any Australian Cubers?

I have recently joined this forum and would like to find out if there are any Australian cubers out there; especially in Sydney?

ccchips296

YouTube
Visit Channel
yup....i live in sydney..

so does aznblur...

some others are in melbourne like fazrulz and matt or in perth like levi or in melbourne like josh and some others.....but i dont remember off the top of my head. <-- mega fail structure of sentence =P

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
D

Deleted member 2864

yup....i live in sydney..

so does aznblur...

some others are in melbourne like fazrulz and matt or in perth like levi or in melbourne like josh and some others.....but i dont remember off the top of my head. <-- mega fail structure of sentence =P

I'm pretty sure levi quite (if you mean leviskateboard on youtube and I forget the name here). In the goals thread he had "quit cubing" somewhere and he said he accomplished it...

Cuber1974

Sydney Cuber here as well mate. I work in Parramatta. Been cubing for only a few months. Got another bloke I work with who's into it now as well.

*waves hello!*

:)

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sydney Cuber here as well mate. I work in Parramatta. Been cubing for only a few months. Got another bloke I work with who's into it now as well.

*waves hello!*

:)

LMAO this is brilliant stereotypical Aussie talk here. I love it. When I read this, the Australian accent screamed in my brain ^_^

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Heh, could have used a touch of....

vegemite-738794.jpg