• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your Favourite YouTube Cubers!

Favorite Youtube Cuber

• CrazyBadCuber

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • MeMyselfAndPi

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • RedKB

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Feliks Zemdegs

Votes: 33 20.5%
  • Cubing World

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 68 42.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really like cyoubx! He makes great reviews!

Could you give me some feedback on my videos (www.youtube.com/LACuber)? Thanks!
Try not to focus on reviews and unboxings as much, that's what everyone is doing these days and you really only need to watch one or two reviews of a moyu Aolong to get the picture. It's too much of a cliche. I guess just look at some of people's favorite cubers in this thread, and people like cyoubx, badmephisto, cubing world, they all make great instructional videos. Maybe just once a week if you upload something instructional, like "Cubing Tips Tuesday" or something, that will work. Reviews are great, and I watch them, but if that's all someone's channel is... Then I get bored fast. That's why I unsubscribed to JRcuber after about 2 weeks.

PJKCuber

WCA
2014KULK02
I don't really like MMAP, but why do a lot of people hate him?
He sounds like a 9 year old even though he's 16ish
He sucks at speedsolving. He's been cubing way longer than me but is slower than me.
He likes V cubes.
I am a fan of WCA puzzles, he has too many non WCA.
He uses weird notation for tutorials
He makes stupid videos like cube explosions and stuff.
He makes lots of random videos, unlike cyoubx who only focuses on tutorials,unboxings and reviews.
I like cyoubx because he's taught me most of the things I use today like F2L tricks and Look ahead.
I'll probably use his How to get sub 1 on 4x4 too.

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
He sucks at speedsolving. He's been cubing way longer than me but is slower than me.
He likes V cubes.
He makes lots of random videos, unlike cyoubx who only focuses on tutorials,unboxings and reviews.
I like cyoubx because he's taught me most of the things I use today like F2L tricks and Look ahead.

Alright, I don't like MM&P too much, but your post is full of shite.

He's 23.

He likes V cubes.

Lots of people like V-cubes and aren't hated by the community. It's the way he insists on using their puzzles regardless of better knockoff options on the market.

If you hate someone because they solve different puzzles than you do, please use superglue as Chapstick and sulfuric acid for bathwater.

Link to this? I was sure his tutorials used normal notation(apart from the R' vs. Ri thing.)

Lots of cubers do cube explosions on crappy cubes they own. See: crazybadcuber

4 out of his 5 most recent videos are tutorials, reviews, or walkthrough solves.

I fail to see how that's relevant to the question.

brian724080

He likes V cubes.

Please ignore the first seven lines of his post, that's just hate.

The real reason people hate him is because he makes immature jokes. One recent (or not so recent) instance is when he asked everyone to flag oskar's eight inch bolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.