• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

NEW V-CUBE 9X9X9 TUTORIAL!! FIRST ON YOUTUBE!!

Nukoca

The Description said:
The 9x9 is an amazingly made puzzle, I can't believe the rumors were true about the chinese knockoff coming out before the real V-Cubes brand!

anyway, this video will be showing you the puzzle and its awesomness, then part 2 will be on method, and first step. Follow the link Down below to go to step 2.

Part 2: (Not Uploaded yet)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Monkeydude fails again. I mean, did he seriously think anyone would believe that he could fit a 9x9x9 tutorial into 2 and a half minutes?

WCA
2008HERR01
Really, I mean, really? Major fail. Laugh at the end was also a major fail. No offense...just a stupid video.

P.S. - at the beginning I was wondering what knockoff...I thought I would have known about it.

Last edited:

Nukoca

Monkeydude fails again. I mean, did he seriously think anyone would believe that he could fit a 9x9x9 tutorial into 2 and a half minutes?

Well, he said that it wasn't actually the tutorial, I guess it was just supposed to be the announcement. The "actual" tutorial, according to the description, hasn't been uploaded yet.
The Description said:
anyway, this video will be showing you the puzzle and its awesomness, then part 2 will be on method, and first step.

Last edited:

panyan

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: watched video... not impressed...

002copyk.jpg

Last edited:

jcuber

WCA
2009LEVI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You don't want a v-9 or larger? I do. and every other v-cube yet to be made. As cubes get bigger, the challenge increases (challenge of getting fast/learning speed tricks, etc.).

Lord Voldemort

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
WCA
2009PRAS02
You don't want a v-9 or larger? I do. and every other v-cube yet to be made. As cubes get bigger, the challenge increases (challenge of getting fast/learning speed tricks, etc.).

No. I don't have like $200 to spend on puzzles that add no new challenge.
Don't get me wrong, I have a V-7 and I like it, but I would rather have something like a Sq-1.

Rubixcubematt

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think they should make the v-4 first. I'm tired of my eastsheen, and I don't want a meffert's/cleffert's 4x4.

V-cubes are dominant!!!

IMO, i think that the v-4 will, when firstly unboxed, will be a piece of crap, like the v-6 was. I think that the v-4 will use the same mechanism as the v-5, just with the annoying layer misalignments. It will get better if you mod it though.....