• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

timing record forum

daniel0731ex

i was just thinking that maybe we could have a new sub-forum that is for personal timing records. each user could have their own thread and keep their records in the very thread.

basicly it's just posting your own thread for keeping your records and post a reply to your own thread each time you time yourslf. you need to follow the following(repetitive? lol) format:

==========================

date

average

best

worst

individual times:
etc

scramble:
etc

cube used

comment

method used

===========================

* redmarked ones are mandatory*

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Uh... or not. There's no need to store all of that information on the forum. Trust me that people are not going to look at your times (except maybe your PBs) unless you are very fast (at least sub-15, probably even faster). Just get CCT (to store all your times in one place) and post PBs in the accomplishment thread.

byu

WCA
2009YUBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, people don't need/want to see all that information. As long as we know your single and average times, it's good enough. I don't see why we should do this instead of using the Accomplishment Thread

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Forums are for discussion. I don't see how this would create discussion. We already have the accomplishment thread. To be honest, I already don't look at that very much. What makes you think I would look at the personal results threads of 50 newbies?

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
What's wrong with keeping your own timelog on your own computer? If you get a good average or time you can share it in the accomplishment thread. If you want your log online somewhere in case something happens to your computer, sign up for an account with Google Docs and create a spreadsheet there. Or backup your log files online with Mozy or Dropbox or something. Or enter and keep track of your times on CubeMania. Again, the forum is for discussion, and there's no point in storing all that information here.