• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Comic thread

iasimp1997

WCA
2010SIMP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
JUARA! (winner!)
juara.JPG

The Language is BAHASA indonesia....but I think there's should be no problem to understand. Made by Fahmi Asyari....

Here's another one....

Judging 100 Multi BLD old style
mbld100oldstyle.JPG

HEHEHEHEHEH

LOLWIN

Samania

omfg shelly's comics pwn. Ima make one too using the same sort of body people... ahem explosm.com ahem.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Too small? You can use ctrl+(mouse wheel up) on most browsers to increase the size of everything on a webpage.

What happened to the stick figure in the last panel, though? It looks like he fell down and then had his legs tied to a long rope or something.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
And Sarah, you can have the DNF royalty title if you want...
She can still call herself that if it's so important to her. Vincent will just be the DNF king.

I started calling myself that about a year and a half ago when I started to fail so hard in competitions that I would give up in the middle of 3x3x3 speedsolves to DNF them because they were so bad. It doesn't have to do with this. :p

Last edited:

megaminxwin

Current Clock NR Holder
WCA
2010MACA01
Not really a comic, and certainly not funny, but...

An International Congratulations Card!

International Congratulations Card.GIF

Can you tell me what all the languages are?

Isbit

WCA
2009ELIN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not really a comic, and certainly not funny, but...

An International Congratulations Card!

View attachment 925

Can you tell me what all the languages are?
Down in the right corner it's swedish(gratulationer), you have norwegian and danish there as well(gratulerer and tillykke). Could identify some other languages as well (german, greek, russian, spanish, czech etc.) but these are the ones I'm sure of.