• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not really related to cubing, but during my hardcore world, I was mining around lava. I had just found a skelly spawner, a few hours after finding a spider spawner and a zombie spawner. I was wanting to check the area for resources when a creeper fell down right in front of me and exploded in my face, killing me and ending my world. FML

Imsoosm

Not really related to cubing, but during my hardcore world, I was mining around lava. I had just found a skelly spawner, a few hours after finding a spider spawner and a zombie spawner. I was wanting to check the area for resources when a creeper fell down right in front of me and exploded in my face, killing me and ending my world. FML
lol I have a hardcore world with a lot of farms and full netherite. This is why you always need a bucket of water in your hotbar.

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
The same thing happened to me with cstimer even after exporting my solves. I had to switch to a different timer called cubedesk
I would recommend (if you wanted to use cstimer again, or to anyone here really) that you export to file every so often (maybe every 1000 solves), and to server after each session (you just click one button, and it can be really helpful).