• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

byu

WCA
2009YUBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I'm everyone knows the New Posts line on the homepage? Well, right now mine says:

Even though there are plenty of threads in the forums that I haven't actually read yet, several of which are even in the Recent Threads list. What is the New Posts number based on, and is there any way to reflect it to make it show the actual amount of new posts that I haven't read?

byu

WCA
2009YUBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So if I had 100 new posts, I signed out, and signed back in right away, the number would be 0? Which is strange, because I never sign in, my computer somehow automatically signs in so as soon as I type speedsolving.com into my browser, I see "Welcome, byu" in the upper right.