• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Metal Rubiks Cube

AcidBurn

hello everybody

Currently, I'm looking for a Rubiks Cube made of metal(including the look) or alu or whatever. Now, can anyone of you guys help me out please?
Hint will be helpful, but a link would be fantastic :p
I know that there are stiker with metal look available but thats not what I want.

(Unfortunatly, I don't know if this the right place to post that question but actually I couldn't find a better one :( , so just move it, if necessary)

Thank you so much
greetz, AcidBurn :D

ExoCorsair

WCA
2007CHOI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have found only one in all my searches of unique Rubik's Cubes, and it was on eBay a few months ago from somebody in Canada.

I'd suggest checking eBay every week or so for one.

icke

WCA
2008THUR01
there was one on ebay last week, but i dont think that the cube was something for you. this thing was in for $1200. i dont know what made it that expensive and i dont think anybody bought it. ebay is the place to look for stuff like that.

AcidBurn

Hi guys

Thanks for the help =)

A cube made of watermelon sounds very... uhm... lets say "special" :D
Bye