• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Is there a stackmat-like online timer...

moogra

...where you can let go of let's say the spacebar and then it begins?
Cubetimer's timer starts instantly after pressing the spacebar, and that makes rubik's magic time increase by a lot.

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
All the inspection times on cubetimer.com are working for me. Rubetimer.com also has inspection times.

JBCM627

WCA
2006MERT01

moogra

I meant you can hold down the space bar as long as you want to and it starts right when you let go.
I'm in firefox

moogra

Hm I just tested and it works. I guess it's the new layout. It didn't used to do this.

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
Oh that's what you meant... I don't remember it ever being like that. The problem with cubetimer for me was that when you try to stop the timer, it will only stop when the spacebar is released rather then when it is pressed.... which still happens.

mcciff2112

WCA
2009MCCA01
Oh that's what you meant... I don't remember it ever being like that. The problem with cubetimer for me was that when you try to stop the timer, it will only stop when the spacebar is released rather then when it is pressed.... which still happens.

thats why i use cubemania. im surprised no one has mentioned that yet. its very organized and the timer is nice :)