• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rude people

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
That Dene was whining all day about nothing. He complained about everything the whole time and was snapping at people who were handing in their cubes to get scrambled. He was so grumpy he changed the name on someones scorecard to "moron". I can't wait until that noob goes back to Australia.

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
I never liked Dene too much (don't tell him), he really is grumpy all the time. At least you don't have to live near him while he's in the states. UCLA is so close to me that I can sense the grumpiness emanating throughout the entire city.

Gparker

YouTube
Visit Channel
That Dene was whining all day about nothing. He complained about everything the whole time and was snapping at people who were handing in their cubes to get scrambled. He was so grumpy he changed the name on someones scorecard to "moron". I can't wait until that noob goes back to Australia.
He? i thought she/he was a girl

thats what i thought! :D

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
He? i thought she/he was a girl

fail...

Gparker

YouTube
Visit Channel

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Noob Zealand actually.

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
He was so grumpy he changed the name on someones scorecard to "moron".

What did that person do? I would have started a fight with him, that’s just not right.

Well, Bob was pretty grumpy too (and still is?). He slapped the cube out of some kids hand and broke it...

That’s very hypocritically of you Bob. (If what JBCM said is true.)

Last edited:

Tim Reynolds

Premium Member
WCA
2005REYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Friday night while we were practicing Dene was walking around shooting people with a nerf gun. He found it pretty funny when he almost hit Shaden in the eye. It got really old, it was pretty annoying while I was trying to practice...

Glad we don't have to deal with him at our competitions for much longer.

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Either

A) Bob's drunk again and pranking us
B) Bob's drunk again and doesn't realize/care about the chaos he's causing
C) Dene's a girl.
or
D) Dene really did this
E)FSM