• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 0.47 Anti-Sune

ajmorgan25

WCA
2008MORG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow I can't believe I forgot to post the video. I would post it now but I'm on my iPod. I'll probably be able to post it in a few hours when I get home. But off of the top of my head I think my YouTube username is adamj425

Jai

WCA
2007GAMB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm always far too lazy to make vids, though. :p
Btw, my anti-sune and sune are at around 0.4 on average.

EDIT: wait, that video wasn't anti-sune, you did a L mirror of sune. Anti-Sune is R U2 R' U' R U' R'. Same case, but that's the algo associated with the Anti-Sune name.

Harris Chan

WCA
2007CHAN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
I hate that 6 move OLL lol. I like the usual T better =D Trying to time Sune is more like seeing who can stop the timer the fastest haha. And sometimes people might've stop the timer before they finish it.

Last edited:

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I hate that 6 move OLL lol. I like the usual T better =D Trying to time Sune is more like seeing who can stop the timer the fastest haha. And sometimes people might've stop the timer before they finish it.

At first, I thought the T one would be faster, But when I timed it, This one is much faster. I don't know why.

MiloD

I wish we could see these pll execution videos in slow motion to make sure they are legit.