• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stefan's Megaminx Last Layer

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just saw your site after posting the post thingy. The way I do the last layer must be inferiour to grant's method since I'm slower on the last layer (well, the rest a bit too, but most on ll). When did you change the look of your site by the way? It looks neat now!
Erik

chiperten

I just got a megaminx today and solved it using only the beginners method I learned that came with my rubiks 25th anniversary cube. I love this puzzle.

chiperten

Do you put silicon lubricant in your megaminx. It doesn't say anything about it on your page for making a faster dodecahedron.

chiperten

And I was wondering about the springs you got for your megaminx.. is there any chance I could paypal you some money and you could send me a set for my megaminx. I have finger burn from turning this stiff tiled puzzle and I'd like to work it into a speed minx.