• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube4You

I just went to cube4you.com and i wanted to buy a 3x3 white DIY cube for $7.99.
When i went to pay for it, i clicked on the United States for the location.
Then, theres all these different choices to pick for shipping, but I don't know which one to click on.. (I need the shipment within 8-9 days).
ALSO!!!! is shipping suppose to be EXPENSIVE!??????
A $7.99 white DIY cube w/ shipping = about $25....

Can someone also tell me what is the difference between these shipping methods please and... which one do people use more often?
EMS
USPS-AIR
PayPal (is this just another name for ... credit card?)
WESTERN UNION(or Cash)

Last edited:

abbracadiabra

LaffyTaffyKid, you didn't tell us your location - that's a big factor for shipping times and costs. Keep in mind that Cube4You is in China, and international shipments are both more expensive and take more time than domestic shipments.

Pay Pal and Western Union are methods of payment. Your order won't ship until the merchant receives payment. Pay Pal is the most convenient way to pay online, assuming that you have a Pay Pal account. It instantly transfers money from your credit card or bank account directly to the merchant, without revealing your account numbers. If you don't have a Pay Pal account, other options are to wire your payment through Western Union or to pay by credit card.

EMS and USPS-AIR are shipping methods. EMS is the most expensive (about $20 from China to the United States), but it is the fastest and also the safest method since you'll receive a tracking number and will be able to check on your shipment online. It takes about a week from the time you place your order until you receive it. If you choose air mail, they say it will take 10-15 days, but there's no guarantee, you can't track the shipment, and it may take longer.

If you live in the United States, another way to get that white DIY is to go through PuzzleProz. He's located in Hawaii, and can ship anywhere in the continental United States within five days. The cube is a bit more expensive ($12.99 vs. $7.99), but the shipping is much less expensive ($2.99 vs. $20.00), so ultimately it will cost you much less. PuzzleProz sells the same DIY as Cube4You.

Good luck - I hope this helped.

sorry to bother you guys! but i just bought a 4x4 and 5x5 eastsheen from puzzleproz!!!
and... btw swordsman kirby... why did u ask me "why did i need it?"
of course... i need it to cube with