• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ultimate Solution to Rubik's Cube

Richard

Is anyone familiar with this method? (http://www.olympus.net/personal/prmhem/)

I've been experimenting with it for a while now since it looks great for beginners. It includes just a few algorithms and seems very simple. It also boasts an average of 65 moves to solve the cube, which of course is not near as quick as the Fridrich method, but requires many less algorithms.

If anyone is familiar with this method could you please help me out? (I need help with step 3 in the method) I first solve the cross on the bottom, then i place 3 edge pieces in their correct position, leaving one edge out of place. The next goal is to place all the edge pieces in their correct positions, but using the Edge Piece Series (F R? F? R) I cannot get all the edges in the correct position.

Any help would be great!

dougreed

I thought the same thing, it's very wordy. I had trouble following it. What can I say, I'm a picture person B)

-Doug

Richard

So nobody's had any experience with this? I'm actually very interested in it, just to try it out, so i'm still open to help