• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Design/Look/Feel of Forums

dougreed

I think it'll be a welcome change. I like it as it is, but I gotta admit, the green font at the top is kinda weird.

-Doug

Dennis

YouTube
Visit Channel
Much more cleaner look. Better, yes! I like it :)
Regarding the current look, I like it as well except the "speedsolving rubiks cube" text, it doesn't really fit in...

Nice job, when will i be launched? Hope not the current threads will be deleted

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
By the way, is the top banner on the other forum what makes it nicer? Do you like the rubiks squares above the forums on the other forum better than the current look? I changed the banner on the top, now which do you like better?
Pat

Dennis

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was regarding to the whole layout including the look of the phpBB. However, I like the current blue look, but I feel that the other (the white) look better with the new logo. Make it a dual template so each member can choose whatever they like

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
In the bottom left corner, you can now edit your skin. Feel free to try it out and let me know what you think. Let me know if you experience any problems.

I have also added a guest welcome, and will be adding some new buttons shortly.
Patrick