• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I think the price may go up. Thecubicle.us said the price now is only for preorder.
It may go up initially, but it will go on sale later. They can't lower it too fast, and make the people who preordered feel like they got ripped off, but we're past the age of revolutionary 3x3s that are the best at any price.

For reference, a GTS3M costs 168 RMB on taobao, and one shop can even afford to throw in a free wingy/volt/bell with a pre-order (you get to choose)
A cheap wingy would be around 45 RMB
GTS2M is around 108 RMB

teh yoshi

I really wish more of these cubes would be marketed alongside with an English name, because sometimes they've got pretty rad names in Chinese, and would be lost to English speakers. The Zhanlang, for example, means "war wolf", or roughly, wolf warrior.

xyzzy

I really wish more of these cubes would be marketed alongside with an English name, because sometimes they've got pretty rad names in Chinese, and would be lost to English speakers. The Zhanlang, for example, means "war wolf", or roughly, wolf warrior.
The Senhuan Zhanshen had an English name (Mars, after the Roman god of war); funny why they didn't translate the name of their 2×2×2.

(but cube is branded as Mofangge)
Just like all of the other Wu cubes so far. Iirc Jim Zhang is the designer of most of the WCA puzzles at Qiyi, not just for the X-Man Design subbrand, with Yukang Wu doing a lot of the non-WCA ones that they've been releasing lately (Clover, Pentacle, Coin, etc.).