• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling HyperCoated Cubes! Everything for only $70 total!

What HyperCoated Cubes should I have in stock?

• GAN 354M

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • GTS3M

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • GAN 356 R

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Galcor117

I would recommend for those who want HC GTS2Ms to quickly list their preorders (sale on cubicle lol).
And also list the colors you want them in

I love this idea you two have come up with, however I think that the brand name could do with a little work. Also, maybe you could do a service where the customer pays to ship their cube to you, and get it coated, and then you ship it back FOC. Obviously might mean less profit per sale but sales might increase once you have a good REP.

Galcor117

I love this idea you two have come up with, however I think that the brand name could do with a little work. Also, maybe you could do a service where the customer pays to ship their cube to you, and get it coated, and then you ship it back FOC. Obviously might mean less profit per sale but sales might increase once you have a good REP.
I’d have to experiment on broken cubes to consider that, but that’s definitely on our to do list!

Also, those who want a HC MF2 (any of the versions, just tell me), PM me. Prices aren’t final, but maybe around $12 + shipping

Galcor117

Some of you guys may know that the MGC and Huanglong (both magnetic) are being released and are expected to be great cubes. At HC Labs, we do plan to utilize one of these cubes very shortly. Please answer the poll for what cube should be available for HyperCoats FIRST.

WCA
2017WENR01
Some of you guys may know that the MGC and Huanglong (both magnetic) are being released and are expected to be great cubes. At HC Labs, we do plan to utilize one of these cubes very shortly. Please answer the poll for what cube should be available for HyperCoats FIRST.
Where is the poll?

Galcor117

Actually, on careful consideration, I’ve decided to HyperCoat ANY 3x3 LESS THAN $40 RETAIL VALUE
This includes magnetic cubes which I’ll magnetize myself.
All you have to do is:

Tell me what 3x3 (under $40) and what color you want it in.

AND (optional) what magnets (lite or strong). This adds $12 to the price.

And the coating itself costs $17

And $5 shipping US ONLY(priority. And it’s quick)
Of course, these come fully tensioned and lubed. You can specify if you want it lubed heavy, light, whatever you want.
For example, a HC Valk M costs $20+$12+$17+$5 which is $54
y didn’t I do this earlier

Hazel

Premium Member
Actually, on careful consideration, I’ve decided to HyperCoat ANY 3x3 LESS THAN $40 RETAIL VALUE
This includes magnetic cubes which I’ll magnetize myself.
All you have to do is:

AND (optional) what magnets (lite or strong). This adds $12 to the price.

And the coating itself costs $17

And $5 shipping US ONLY(priority. And it’s quick)
Of course, these come fully tensioned and lubed. You can specify if you want it lubed heavy, light, whatever you want.
For example, a HC Valk M costs $20+$12+$17+$5 which is $54
y didn’t I do this earlier

Couldn't you order the cube factory-magnetized so that it's cheaper for us?

Galcor117

Also, prices (for, say budget cubes i.e. YLM) are NEGOTIABLE. I do realize that spending $34 for a HC YLM M is quite pricy.

casi

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've also decided to Boron treat any 3x3 less than $40 retail value.
This includes magnetic cubes which I’ll magnetize myself or buy magnetized, depending on what you want.
All you have to do is:

AND (optional) what magnets (lite or strong). This adds $14 to the price.

These orders are available through the website.

And the coating itself costs $10.

Shipping is $5 as well, this includes the cost of me ordering the cubes and the cost of shipping them to you.

For example, a Boron YJ MGC costs $14.95+$10+$5 which is $29.95. A CH Valk M costs $42.99 + 10 + 5 = 57.99, but if you want me to magnetize it, the cost is $19.99+14+10+5=$48.99 which is a discount of $9.

Last edited:

Duncan Bannon

Is the coating flat rate? For a 2x2 is it cheaper? You had said a possibility (and they do change) that MF(2,2S,2C) would be about $12 + Shipping.

casi

YouTube
Visit Channel
Currently we're only doing this service for 3x3s, but 2x2s are soon to come out. The mechanism is a little harder, so we're prototyping.

U

Underwatercuber

How would you guys feel about treating a lingao clock? I don’t really care whether it’s boron treated, polymer coated, hyper coated etc but I think it would be awesome to have one to compete with at my upcoming comps

Galcor117

Is the coating flat rate? For a 2x2 is it cheaper? You had said a possibility (and they do change) that MF(2,2S,2C) would be about $12 + Shipping.
No, yes, and yes. Those will be cheaper.
Whats the exact difference between boron/polymer/hypercoats?

Did this video ever get out? I cant find it. If it did, can I please have a link to it?
Boron has a more scratchy smooth feel and has a grey color.
Polymer coatings is a general term for cubes with other plastic coats.
HyperCoats is a type of polymer coating that allows for a silky slightly scratchy feel.
And the video isn’t released yet

Galcor117

Also, this doesn’t mean that the stocks will be over. It’s just that I have less priority in constantly restocking cubes.
And i will frequently post when I’m making orders. Since it’s more convenient for me and you guys for single larger orders (less work for me and less potential shipping fee paid, faster time for the cube to arrive for you guys), I’ll just say something like “ I’m ordering cubes at X date. Make sure to put in your orders quickly before waiting a week or two for the next order!”

Like right now, I’m going to make an order very soon (May 2nd). If there are any of you who want a HC cube at a faster time period, order it before this date!

Last edited:

Duncan Bannon

Let me know as soon as you find prices for boron 2x2's and Hypercoated 2x2's. Are you ready for 2x2 by tomorrow?