• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
If TheCubicle wins the lawsuit against Rubik's, will you guys start taking PayPal? Interference from Rubik's was the reason I had heard for not taking it in the first place. It's just that when I sell extra puzzles I get money on PayPal, and if I want to use that money to buy other puzzles, lube, or stickers it's annoying to have to transfer it to my credit card first. I've actually made purchases from other places specifically for that reason a few times.

Duncan Bannon

I don't think it has much benefit. Chris said it will stain the pieces. But because of it being designed for metal metal contact its almost usless. I'm pretty sure that's right.

asacuber

WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, i ordered a mf3rs2m and weipo m, and i received them yesterday. They're breaking in pretty nicely.
However there is a weird noise(i think spring noise) coming from the orange side. Is this normal or not? Thanks!

dboeren

Just wanted to let you know, your website doesn't seem to work correctly with the Safari browser - I can view but could not add items to my cart. Switched to Chrome and it works there.

Hazel

Premium Member
I just got the Volt MS and it's amazing! In one of my first times solves I got a PB of 15.xyz seconds! It does need to be loosened a bit out of the box but it's super good.

I just got the Volt MS and it's amazing! In one of my first times solves I got a PB of 15.xyz seconds! It does need to be loosened a bit out of the box but it's super good.
I got a volt MS
Then I messed up the colour scheme
Shipping is too expensive for me so the SQ1 is messed up :(

Okay, so a couple weeks ago I ordered an MF3RS2M plus lube, stickers, etc. It still hasn't shipped. Is there a delay or something at thecubicle? Most custom products I ordered shipped withing one week. Please note: this is not a complaint. I simply want to know how much longer I will have to wait.

Duncan Bannon

Okay, so a couple weeks ago I ordered an MF3RS2M plus lube, stickers, etc. It still hasn't shipped. Is there a delay or something at thecubicle? Most custom products I ordered shipped withing one week. Please note: this is not a complaint. I simply want to know how much longer I will have to wait.

About 1 1/2 months ago the same happened to me. I contacted them and they said they were having some problems. They may still be going on.