• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] QiYi Valk 3

Kameron

YouTube
Visit Channel
the QiYi valk 3 is my current main and got me to sub 20. It fells crunchy loud and fast out of the box but breaking it in and or putting lube in it will help a lot. My valk after breaking in and putting dnm-37 in fells great, smooth , and actually quite. Would %10000 recommend to anyone since it’s not at s super big price but do read more reviews before buying. Thanks! -KMCuber or Kameron.

Do you recommend the valk 3 m (I will magnetize it my self) or the valk power (not m). I have no experience on getting good cubes, because I prefer doing skewb:p, and my 3x3 main is the mf3rs m(magnetized by my brother).

Hazel

Premium Member
Do you recommend the valk 3 m (I will magnetize it my self) or the valk power (not m). I have no experience on getting good cubes, because I prefer doing skewb:p, and my 3x3 main is the mf3rs m(magnetized by my brother).
The Valk and Valk Power are both very good cubes. The Valk is more stable while the Power is more flexible, I've used both as my main at different times and they've both gotten me PBs at different times. Magnetic cubes are very good, IMO if it's between the Valk M and the regular Power go with the Valk M.

The Valk and Valk Power are both very good cubes. The Valk is more stable while the Power is more flexible, I've used both as my main at different times and they've both gotten me PBs at different times. Magnetic cubes are very good, IMO if it's between the Valk M and the regular Power go with the Valk M.
Ok I just got the valk and the magnets(n52 4x2) but, what lube do you use on your valk 3? My valk is very unstable, and it is really clicky in some way.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
One more, do the corner breaks easily? Im rough at speedcubing so I might be very careful.
No! I am a rough turner as well, and I have been using the Valk M and Valk Power M for a while now, and I have never had any trouble with anything breaking on it, so unless you drop it a lot or something akin you should not have an trouble.

No! I am a rough turner as well, and I have been using the Valk M and Valk Power M for a while now, and I have never had any trouble with anything breaking on it, so unless you drop it a lot or something akin you should not have an trouble.
Oh ok! Thanks for everything!