• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling HyperCoated Cubes! Everything for only $70 total!

What HyperCoated Cubes should I have in stock?

• GAN 354M

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • GTS3M

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • GAN 356 R

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Galcor117

It seems that MF3RS2S aren't that popular. If I don't sell out, it'll be hard for me to move to higher quality cubes... :(

I_<3_SCS

You guys still have not presented credentials. Students? Chemists? Sorry if the skepticism is unfounded, but the world is a dangerous place...

casi

YouTube
Visit Channel
You guys still have not presented credentials. Students? Chemists? Sorry if the skepticism is unfounded, but the world is a dangerous place...
I give you my word(whatever that may mean to you) that we are not trying to harm anyone or trick anyone. We are, as Galcor117 says, simply students and cubers trying to give back to the community. I myself run another, more developed small business(which has nothing to do with cubing), and it's not at all bogus. I make websites for real clients, and those websites are up for anyone to see.

Galcor117

I think I mentioned this before (idk), but what cubes would you guys like to see HC?

I'm going to HC GTS2Ms (mass produced ver), but do you guys want me to HC other magnetic cubes?
Just post below. The most obvious choices are;
Valk 3 M
Valk Power 3 M (mass produced ver)
MF3RS2M
And GAN SM (note: this'll be extremely expensive)
Also, there are still HC MF3RS2s left!

U

Underwatercuber

I think I mentioned this before (idk), but what cubes would you guys like to see HC?

I'm going to HC GTS2Ms (mass produced ver), but do you guys want me to HC other magnetic cubes?
Valk 3 M
MF3RS2M
A lingao clock :)

Duncan Bannon

First off, Killer website! I love it! I do have a few things to add also. When you say "plastic coating called HyperCoats and apply the legendary Old Dayan Plastic Coats to cubes. We do all we can to improve our designs to the highest quality ever with a reasonable price tag." I think of using "real" old plastic dayan. Howerver you said on speedsolving you use a similar soft plastic. Which is the case? Second, Are the Yuxin Little Magic DIY or CH? Nice website!

Galcor117

First off, Killer website! I love it! I do have a few things to add also. When you say "plastic coating called HyperCoats and apply the legendary Old Dayan Plastic Coats to cubes. We do all we can to improve our designs to the highest quality ever with a reasonable price tag." I think of using "real" old plastic dayan. Howerver you said on speedsolving you use a similar soft plastic. Which is the case? Second, Are the Yuxin Little Magic DIY or CH? Nice website!
To clarify, HC ARE NOT old Dayan coats. I think I meant to say something of the lines of "selling HCs and (potentially) Old Dayan Coats."

I think you're talking about the magnetic YLMs. That is undecided as we haven't made any, but I THINK it'll be CH...?

Galcor117

Valk 3 M
MF3RS2M
Bump still need more recommendations and availability...

ItzSomebody

Just do some expensive cubes on the side for the rich (or people willing to pay 60+ on a cube) and produce a lot of cheaper cubes so most of us can afford.