• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Why X sucks

Sion

My responses to PCMS as a sub 25 columns first solver:

M slice DNFs: there is a reason why my last step is PLL over something akin to LSE (Though I'm learning for fun).

Awkward fingertricks: I agree on this. Columns compromises efficiency with manageability often, making it a bit harder than with something like CFOP per se

L8E: Look at my reason for M slice DNFs

Big cubes. L5EOP is helpful in 3x3 stage.

The big one for me is look ahead. Cubies have more places to be, so they are harder to track.

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well since it got leaked I guess I might as well post it here:
Yes this is a joke. I will be uploading the actual video some time in the next couple months or so.

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I started doing events a couple of videos ago: here's video 3 of it:
[\spoiler]
Number 2 is so true.
I've had two corner twists officially: 1 was my first solve ever, 1:40 or something, on a thunderclap.
Second was a 47 on a GAN Air, and it cost me winning the competition, a mid 30 single, and a top 100 solve.

Still, one of my favorite events.

Glad to see videos are back up!