• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Short Horror Film about speedsolving!

MiaSponseller

WCA
2017SPON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We just released our short horror film about Rubik's Cubes (feat. the one and only Rowe Hessler) and it's now online and I invite all speedsolvers everywhere to check it out. It's made entirely of still photos. I hope you all enjoy! And if you do, please spread the word!

Thank you!!!

www.trianglefilmsnyc.com
Very cool!

TriangleFilms

Thank you guys so much, glad you enjoyed! The chess piece at the end is actually a rook! And yes, it took quite awhile to shoot. The actors had to perform all motions (including solving) at 1/5th normal speed.

RedJack22

YouTube
Visit Channel
We just released our short horror film about Rubik's Cubes (feat. the one and only Rowe Hessler) and it's now online and I invite all speedsolvers everywhere to check it out. It's made entirely of still photos. I hope you all enjoy! And if you do, please spread the word!

Thank you!!!

www.trianglefilmsnyc.com
Wow! I first want to say that it really shows you put a lot of effort into it! Very impressive! However, I think it would've looked better if it was video, not stop-motion. I'm not the director, so that isn't my decision, but overall a very nice job!

WCA
2017BAIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Thank you!!!

www.trianglefilmsnyc.com
Great vid!!

efattah

The scene where the guy is 'turning' the cube and the guy's head is bleeding is strangely satisfying in a sick sort of way, especially by the grin on his face that he thinks he is doing something good by 'solving' or 'unscrambling' the guy's head.

TriangleFilms

The scene where the guy is 'turning' the cube and the guy's head is bleeding is strangely satisfying in a sick sort of way, especially by the grin on his face that he thinks he is doing something good by 'solving' or 'unscrambling' the guy's head.
Exactly what we were going for! So glad you enjoyed!