• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Georgia, USA

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for the double,
But SR by Person is now a thing added as Well :)
Here I shall be nitpicky and point out random errors:
(Don't be too overzealous about it though)

Pretty sure Kieran wasn't the one who got a 15.27 in OH at Athens Summer Omega...
Sean Skinner is missing from the Skewb medal collection
I have 12 comps in 2017, which should make the most comps in a year list
You passed Chris Hardwick in most all time comps, but you didn't move yourself above him in the list
Not sure whether the error is yours or not, but your counts of Katie's sub-10's and sub-9's don't match her own counts on her PB sheet

I still obviously appreciate the stats work though, this is cool stuff!

Bemis

Any UGA or Athens cubers still around? We need a campus meet up! I'm coming up on a year of cubing and haven't met up with any. I know there are a few here. I see a guy doing 4x4 at bus stops from time to time. It's never a good time for me to stop and chat, but next time I see him, I'll make the time.

Hope everyone is having a Happy New Year!

Bemis

I see a comp coming up in Dunwoody. Fingers crossed, I can make that one. I wanted to attend the one here in Athens back in December, but my gf was in a bad wreck (2 pelvic fractures) the Wednesday before the comp, so I couldn't make it out.