• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Advanced Square-1 Cubeshape Tutorial

Aeron

Yes, I know that there are videos out there, but I do not know what 'Scallop', 'Barrel', and a lot of these things mean. I only pair up 6 edges and use an alg I thought up of to solve it, thats all. And the only other cubeshape name thingy I know of is Similar Fist.

I need a full on tutorial to these names and how to solve cubeshape efficiently. I prefer a typed-out tutorial for these, I just like it that way, so if you could spend your time to write out a tutorial for me (and possibly more new sq-1 solvers) to learn, your effort would be much appreciated. Yes I did use the search bar, I found no advanced cubeshape threads. Link me if there is.

Thanks for reading!

Any good video should show you what the shape name means when they first refer to it.