• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Feliks Zemdegs 5x5 (former) WR Average - 46.12

Sajwo

WCA
2012SZEW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Quite unlikely considering it is Feliks' best solve including solves at home and Max Park has the UWR which is only 0.08 faster. It is actually one of the WRs that is most likely to last a lot.

Two previous WRs were also his PB singles. I think he could easily beat this, even by 1-2 seconds

Gomorrite

Two previous WRs were also his PB singles. I think he could easily beat this, even by 1-2 seconds
Of course he could, but I was talking about the likelihood of it happening. A comparison of WRs with PBs (not only his, but also Max's and Seung's) indicates that the probablility of him breaking the 5x5 single WR is quite lower than breaking again the 5x5 average or other WRs in 3x3, 6,6 or 7x7.