• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Aosu GTS, so Aolong GTS?

WCA
2017JIAA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I watched this video and started thinking, Hmm, when a Weisu was released, a Weilong was released, with the Aosu was the Aolong, so does that mean the coming of the Aosu GTS means there'll be...an Aolong GTS? Ooh, excited!
Tell me what you think, will there be successor to the Weilong GTS 2 called the Aolong GTS? If so, Qiyi really needs a Valk 3 v2 before Moyu takes over the 3x3 market again (of course, there's also GAN).
P.S. Qiyi is my favourite company, but Moyu comes in 2nd, and I'm also excited for the Aosu GTS.

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I watched this video and started thinking, Hmm, when a Weisu was released, a Weilong was released, with the Aosu was the Aolong, so does that mean the coming of the Aosu GTS means there'll be...an Aolong GTS? Ooh, excited!
Tell me what you think, will there be successor to the Weilong GTS 2 called the Aolong GTS? If so, Qiyi really needs a Valk 3 v2 before Moyu takes over the 3x3 market again (of course, there's also GAN).
P.S. Qiyi is my favourite company, but Moyu comes in 2nd, and I'm also excited for the Aosu GTS.
I tried Drew'80s AoSu GTS at Nats and it felt like a high-end version of a GuanSu.

VenomCubing

WCA
2017MORT01
It seems like moyu screwewd up the sales of the Aolong gt by giving it the Aolong name, as the GT was almost nothing like the Aolong v1 or v2. Knowing this, they probably won't use the Aolong name again. What is more likely is that Moyu realeases a 3x3 that is more similar to the Aolong than the GT, but without "Aolong" in its name, likely under a subbrand.