• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Not getting email alerts for conversations

deadcat

Your account -> Preferences
I don't see anything about conversations there, and all the email notification checkboxes are checked (although I did uncheck them in the past).

Also, thanks for all the reconstructions! Please reconstruct Alex Lau's UK 2016 championship solves :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Didn't want to create a new thread, but - conversations seems broken. When I post a reply, I just get a blank page with the date on it. It broke some time yesterday.

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Didn't want to create a new thread, but - conversations seems broken. When I post a reply, I just get a blank page with the date on it. It broke some time yesterday.
I started a conversation with you, reply if it works or post here if it doesn't!