• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

JTay

Will I be able to buy a stickerless GTS2 that has been Boron treated? I understand there was some discoloration of the plastic but I still hope to be able to get one!

TheChaiCuber

WCA
2016CHAI03
hi, I'd like to voice my displeasure in the service. So recently, every time I've ordered from the cubicle it's been a pretty negative experience, but this time was probably at its peak. I ordered a Qiyi M-bag and DNM-37. When I picked up my package it was barely bigger than a 7x7, so from the outside I knew they forgot the M-bag (I did get the DNM-37 though). However, when I opened the package, not only did I not have an M-bag, I got a qiyi MESH bag that comes with the thunderclap. This was something I truly found annoying and I would've felt a little better if they just forgot, considering they work so much (I watch chris tran all the time). If needed, I have before/after opening package pictures, and I've already sent a customer service inquiry about it. Hopefully I won't have to wait a little under a week like last time I went to customer service.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I'm thinking of buying DNM37 but shipping to the UK is more expensive than the product itself, surely you can just put it in a little envelope and send it for $2, why does shipping a 10ml bottle cost $12. Or should I just get big Maru if the cubicle only provide their premium cubing products to the US at a decent price

You can't even put something like that in a little envelope and mail it within the US for $2, let alone send it thousands of miles across the ocean. It's not a matter of the cubicle discriminating, just covering costs.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
You can't even put something like that in a little envelope and mail it within the US for $2, let alone send it thousands of miles across the ocean. It's not a matter of the cubicle discriminating, just covering costs.
  1. But does it really coat $12 to send a tiny bottle of lube to the UK. On magiccubemall it costs 18 cents to ship m-lube

js5752

Just to point something out, you're not really comparing apples to apples here.
Magic Cube Mall is based in the UK. So for them shipping to the UK would be pretty inexpensive. The Cubicle on the other hand is based in the US. For them shipping to the UK is international.

I wouldn't expect to pay the same price to ship something down the street as I would to ship it to the other side of the planet.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just to point something out, you're not really comparing apples to apples here.
Magic Cube Mall is based in the UK. So for them shipping to the UK would be pretty inexpensive. The Cubicle on the other hand is based in the US. For them shipping to the UK is international.

I wouldn't expect to pay the same price to ship something down the street as I would to ship it to the other side of the planet.
Magiccubemall is based in China, not UK and China, I believe, is further away than America from the UK and the comparison in shipping prices is $0.20 from magiccubemall and $12ish from the cubicle.us (that is 60 times more expensive) so I have good reason to compare them as both DNM37 and the lube linked above are the same size and I would assume same weight

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Well magiccubemall.com contact page lists them in London.

That's an address for PractiveOne Ltd., which is listed in the contact information from several different Chinese wholesalers. The London address belongs to a mail forwarding service: http://www.completeformations.co.uk/company-shop/regent-street.html and the contact phone number for magiccubemall is the same as the phone number for lighttake. When I ordered from Magiccubemall the package shipped from China; Shenzhen, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure they're a Chinese company.

allanboss131

hi, I'd like to voice my displeasure in the service. So recently, every time I've ordered from the cubicle it's been a pretty negative experience, but this time was probably at its peak. I ordered a Qiyi M-bag and DNM-37. When I picked up my package it was barely bigger than a 7x7, so from the outside I knew they forgot the M-bag (I did get the DNM-37 though). However, when I opened the package, not only did I not have an M-bag, I got a qiyi MESH bag that comes with the thunderclap. This was something I truly found annoying and I would've felt a little better if they just forgot, considering they work so much (I watch chris tran all the time). If needed, I have before/after opening package pictures, and I've already sent a customer service inquiry about it. Hopefully I won't have to wait a little under a week like last time I went to customer service.
It's been like 3 weeks since I asked them something and still no response....

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered 10 Qiyi Warrior Ws on Saturday. They arrived today.
The cubes are great, but one of the centers came without a spring.

Oh no! Sometimes things like that happen
Send customer service a picture (or PM me), and we/I can fix it for you!

Um, @4Chan?
It's been almost two months and I haven't received the spring for my warrior w.
Should I contact customer service directly instead so it's more official?

Pics that you can hopefully see:
HNI_0003.JPG HNI_0006.JPG HNI_0005.JPG

U

Underwatercuber