• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Yuxin 17x17x17

WCA
2015FOXC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Moyu said they were making 12x12x12 to 15x15x15 so I guess for once Yuxin are respecting others, or scared they can't beat MoYu to it.
Not 100% sure but didn't moyu say they were gonna make the 15x15 at 2013 worlds? Then they said ,"We'll make it in 2016" nope they didn't. They might just be saying that they are gonna make it, but have the moldings in the corner of their wear house.

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
Not 100% sure but didn't moyu say they were gonna make the 15x15 at 2013 worlds? Then they said ,"We'll make it in 2016" nope they didn't. They might just be saying that they are gonna make it, but have the moldings in the corner of their wear house.
I think the 13x13's design was supposed to be expanded to a 15x15 from the start, so that's what they said, but then after a little while they said they abandoned it because they couldn't make it durable enough.

That's just what I heard, I'm not sure if MoYu actually said that, but it does make sense.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the 13x13's design was supposed to be expanded to a 15x15 from the start, so that's what they said, but then after a little while they said they abandoned it because they couldn't make it durable enough.

That's just what I heard, I'm not sure if MoYu actually said that, but it does make sense.
Can you give the source of that information please.

What's with the missing caps on the diagonals?
It's a prototype.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samuel Lai

WCA
2015LAIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

MoYu has quite a number of unfulfilled promises. They have announced AoSu GT (2015) and BoSu (2016), both of which have prototypes and appeared at a 1 Oct 2016 competition/fair/event (the AoSu GT even had a box and was not listed as prototype). Also there was a GuoGuan 4x4.

AidanNoogie

WCA
2017MCKE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
A. Do you really think it will be that cheap?
B. $8/hr x 20 hrs/week x 9 weeks is $1440. You could probably get a summer job and pick up that kind of cash easily by the time this is released. I, on the other hand, have bills to pay.

Yeah, even if I did make that money I wouldn't spend it on a 17x17 I would save it. Btw your probably right it will be more expensive.