• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing (Kansas city cubing group)

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
I can't. but i like in st louis. But I was thinking of emailing the ymca. My friend suggested it but i've never seen an outside place rent the y. Or there is this new community center but it'll probably be hooked up to the city

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
KCubing Winter 2017 has been submitted for approval for the 4th of March! Barring someone on the board hating me, it should be officially announced in the next couple of days. With that, I will have hosted 4 competitions in 4 seasons (note: I'm counting KCubing 2015 as KCubing Fall 2015)

Events, registration and info will all be available with the official announcement of the competition. See you all there!

Last edited:

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
KCubing spring 2017 has been submitted for approval for the 4th of March! Barring someone on the board hating me, it should be officially announced in the next couple of days. With that, I will have hosted 4 competitions in 4 seasons (note: I'm counting KCubing 2015 as KCubing Fall 2015)

Events, registration and info will all be available with the official announcement of the competition. See you all there!
Yayyy and do you mean winter? Last time I checked, March 4 was in winter. Was there a giant shift in where the seasons start? How long have I been gone? Why do I keep asking questions? What is the meaning of life?

So excited for FMC lel:p

Why would you try to kill Logan?

Last edited:

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
KCubing spring 2017 has been submitted for approval for the 4th of March! Barring someone on the board hating me, it should be officially announced in the next couple of days. With that, I will have hosted 4 competitions in 4 seasons (note: I'm counting KCubing 2015 as KCubing Fall 2015)

Sickkk I'm down for that!! But I'm guessing no pyra:( lol but I'll try my best to meet you there. Will it be at that church? Also if you need help or anything I'll help. And Lawrence was super fun so I really hope I can make it

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yayyy and do you mean winter? Last time I checked, March 4 was in winter. Was there a giant shift in where the seasons start? How long have I been gone? Why do I keep asking questions? What is the meaning of life

So excited for FMC lel:p

Why would you try to kill Logan?

Of course I messed up. Always a word here or there.

It was an accident...